Friday, February 14, 2014

The Miracle Prayer

 


Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel.
When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart,
Jesus will change your whole life in a very special way.
You will see. 1
 
Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you just as I am.  I am sorry for my sins.

I repent of my sins.  Please forgive me.

In Your Name, Jesus, I forgive all others for what they have done against me.

I renounce satan*, the evil spirits, and all their works.

I give You my entire self.

Lord Jesus now and forever, I invite You into my life, Jesus.

I accept you as my Lord, God, and Savior.

Heal me, change me, and strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.

Come Lord Jesus, Cover me with Your Precious Blood and fill me with your Holy Spirit.

I love you Lord Jesus.  I praise you Jesus. I thank you Jesus.

I shall follow you every day of my Life.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a poor sinner.

Amen

------

This was given to me through the Jesus Heals Ministry of Bloomington, MN.  Pray for their continued service, as they serve, in Jesus' name.  Thank you Jesus Heals Ministry team!

1 - description courtesy of Catholic Tradition.org

*I refuse to capitalize his name

No comments:

Post a Comment